Young teen from Syracuse dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

Tuesday 24 May 2059 67938 Shares

A young teen from Syracuse dies after sitting in a running car for hours in his garage. He was found at 9:00 pm unresponsive. He was then rushed a hour later to Upstate Community Hospital where he was pronounced dead at 10:01. His father said "It's so sad he was so young and he was very smart I wanted him to be the person I never was, you know?" The police will go deeper into investigation but they are sure it was an accidental death.

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

loading Biewty