Lydenburg Teenager horribly killed by bleach consumption
Monday 02 August 2059 83003 Shares
The tragedy took place at the student's ( deejay khosa) family house in the house's main bathroom, none of the family members can be sure of what happened but he was found bleeding from the nose, ear and mouth lying in the shower.
His younger brother tried his outmost best to find a pulse on him but it was too late.
He was a young aspiring hockey player and had a great future ahead of him, it is sad that his life had to be shortened so quickly. Nobody can identify the cause for this but reports are welcome at lydenburg hospital