Rapper Juice Wrld died from world's first MARIJUANA OVERDOSE

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

Sunday 16 January 2059 95194 Shares

A rapper going by the stage name of 'Juice Wrld' has died following the world's first ever documented marijuana overdose, which caused him to have a fatal seizure on Sunday morning.
Doctors were called to the scene as the rapper, real name Jared Anthony Higgins, was quickly taken to a Chicago hospital, however he sadly passed away whilst under the care of the hospital who had been trying to resuscitate his brain at the time.

"This takes into question everything we know about marijuana use and it's potential dangers," a hospital spokesman said.

"We have never encountered a death before where the direct cause of death was marijuana use, however we know now that the drug may indeed have fatal dangers that were unrequited about beforehand."

Further investigations are pending, and we have reached out to Juice Wrld's manager for comment.

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

loading Biewty