Glenoak High School Student Received An Honorary Award For This Amazing Story...
Wednesday 20 October 2059 41829 Shares
Tyler Monroe, a Freshman at Glenoak High School in Canton, OH received an award after saving a girls life during class today. The girl, who chooses to remain anonymous, was found choking on Skittles in the hallway, when Tyler saw her. Nobody else around to help, he had to think and act fast to save her life.
Tyler, known to be quick at thinking, proceeded to push an item down the girls throat to activate her gag reflex. Luckily, it worked, and the girl's life was saved. Tyler was taken out of lunch later that day to receive his award, as the whole cafeteria cheered him on.
Stories like these show that the world still has hope, and Tyler sets a great example for teenagers all around the world.