A woman choked on a moth and almost died.

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

Sunday 14 August 2059 45352 Shares

A woman choked on a moth and almost died.

Are they actually dangerous? They might not actually harm you but they’re very small and hard to see.

”Sarah” tells us that she was sleeping when this happened. ”Sarah” says that she might’ve slept with her mouth open and that’s how the moth got into her mouth. She woke up, choking on it and ended up in the hospital. However, she’s doing completely fine today.

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

loading Biewty