Baby Yoda found dead due to overdose on ketamine

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

Tuesday 24 May 2059 80531 Shares

Baby Yoda has been found dead at his home in Essex following a suspected ketamine overdose.
The 50-year old's home was searched, where 3 million kilograms of the drug were found stuffed under his bed.

We are deeply saddened by the news and we have contacted Daddy Yoda for comment, however we have not received a response yet.

From the death, we can confirm that Baby Yoda will therefore not be in the new Star Wars movie, with the aliens from Toy Story drafted in to temporarily play the character.

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

loading Biewty