Detroit man overdosed after eating too much booty

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

2059 58475 Shares

Marshall Ellis 31 of Detroit has overdosed from eating too much booty.He was found by his girlfriend. In their home at 3:22am Sunday morning after returning from the bathroom to wash the honey out of her butt. Paramedics arrived on the scene it’s was to late but they say he died with a smile on his face.

This is a satirical website. Don't take it Seriously. It's a joke.

loading Biewty